How we do it
Our services, skills and methods
We are technical, artistic, culturally sensitive, but most of all human-centred. Through our projects and life-experience, we are able to think in a broader way. We compliment and augment our own experience by means of our extensive network of partners who put their particular specialisms to use on our projects. We don’t have a large core team, but that means less red-tape to start projects and allows us to be nimble in responding to customer needs.
What services do we offer?
- By conducting empathetic research, we look into human needs to discover user-insights and opportunities for innovation.
- We map user journeys
- We conduct trend and technology research to inform product roadmaps
- Field testing of products
- Development of user-personas
- Based on solid research, we assist in synthesising data to form strategic insights and identify directions and opportunities
- Development of brand identity and guidelines
- Development of design language documentation
- We seek to develop solutions based on the insights and create tangible products to bring benefit to people
- Concept generation and refinement
- Proof of concept prototyping
- Industrial design
- Graphic design
- Packaging design (structural and graphics)
- We have manufacturing experience, with most if not all of our products being mass-produced
- Development of production documentation
- Cost-down assessments for existing products
- Production liaison
- Market introduction of new products
Our aim in all of this is to create high-quality yet low-cost products and solutions which are useful, durable and life-changing.
For our training courses, workshops and mentoring services, please visit www.eliseblake.com