- esemplasis is a brand and registered trademark of Elise Blake Limited, a Hong Kong company with its registered address at Rm.1104 Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road Central, Central District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong SAR.
- esemplasis operates as a global innovation consultancy specialising in product design and development. We help companies of all types and scales to research, strategize, design and produce revolutionary and evolutionary products.
- Administration of personal information is governed by Elise Blake Limited’s designated Data Protection Officer.
- The information collected is used for the following purposes, aside from the cases which are agreed by you or exceptionally allowed by the law:
- To track website usage (See Use of Google Analytics below)
- To respond to questions and inquiries.
- For research and development of products and services or organizing events.
- For the announcement, provision and management of services and products.
- For the announcement and management of events, exhibitions, and seminars.
- For any other business related to the operations described in the above items.
- Elise Blake Limited establishes the stipulations pertaining to the handling of personal information and implements a variety of security measures, to prevent issues such as illegal access, loss or leakage of information and to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Elise Blake Limited does not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. Elise Blake Limited may disclose your information when legally required to by law from organizations such as courts, government committees, or supervisory agencies.
- Elise Blake Limited may share and/or use personal information acquired by Elise Blake Limited or its affiliated brands to the extent outlined below:
- Personal information Elise Blake Limited may share: name, company information (such as name of the company, job-title or designation, company address, company telephone number, company fax number), address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
- Whom Elise Blake Limited shares information with: Elise Blake Limited’s affiliated brands, and other parent/subsidiary companies, the meaning of which are defined in the related laws and regulations, which may be founded in the future.
- Purpose of sharing the information: in order for Elise Blake Limited and/or its affiliated brands to accomplish the purpose stated in Section 6.
- You may instruct Elise Blake Limited, at any time, to provide, correct, add, delete, withhold, opt-out or to notify the purpose of use of your personal information held by Elise Blake Limited. After confirming that the instruction was given by the owner of personal information or their legal representative, Elise Blake Limited will respond in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- If you do not wish Elise Blake Limited to disclose your personal information in accordance with Section 9 or wish to give Elise Blake Limited suggestions regarding the handling of your personal information, you may contact Elise Blake Limited via email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from Elise Blake Limited’s communications list (or any of its affiliated brands’ communications lists), you can do so by emailing the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Elise Blake Limited, Rm. 1104 Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road Central, Central District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong SAR.
- Personal information Elise Blake Limited collects may be stored and processed in any country where Elise Blake Limited have facilities or in which Elise Blake Limited engages service providers, and by disclosing information to Elise Blake Limited, or its affiliated brands, you consent to the transfer of such information to countries outside of your country of residence, including Hong Kong, the UK and the European Union, which could have different data protection rules from those of your country or the country in which you were located when you initially provided the information.
Amended Date: 25th May 2018
Effective Date: 31st May 2012